What are dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers are substances injected underneath the skin to help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face.
What are the benefits of dermal fillers?
At our clinic, we use dermal fillers for various reasons such as,
- To restore volume to the face by filling lines and folds such as the Nasolabial folds, tear trough e.t.c.
- To plump thin lips.
- To decrease or remove the shadow of the lower lids.
- For Non surgical enhancement of the chin, nose and cheeks.
- To Enhance shallow contours and correct asymmetry.
- To fill out abnormal defects such as recessed scars.
What do i expect after my filler treatment?
Results are immediate with no downtime. Minimal side effects that could occur are bruising, discomfort, redness and swelling. However,these subside in about 3 – 5 days.